According to a BBC report, a five-year-old boy in Australia miraculously survived after being dragged into the swimming pool by a python three times its size.
On Thursday, the 10-foot python bit the boy, Beau Blake, who was swimming with his grandfather and father at their home in Byron Bay, New South Wales.The boy was dragged into the pool by the reptile.
which wrapped itself around him.The boy was saved by Beau’s 76-year-old grandfather, who jumped into the pool.The boy’s leg was freed by his father, who was also present at the scene.
I believe the python was sort of sitting there waiting for a victim to come along, and Beau was it. Beau was just walking around the edge of the pool.”Ben recalled the bravery of the boy’s grandfather and said, “He passed him up to me, and then I had to separate the two.
I saw a huge black shadow emerge from the bush and completely wrap itself around his leg.He was freed from his leg by me.It was somewhat difficult.
Beau made it out with only minor wounds and is doing well. Ben told Melbourne radio station 3AW, “Once we cleaned up the blood and told him that he wasn’t going to die because it wasn’t a poisonous snake… he was pretty good actually.
In the Jambi province of Indonesia, a 52-year-old woman was swallowed whole by a python last month.The woman’s body was discovered after the villagers who were looking for her killed and cut open the snake, according to local reports
The rubber tapper Jahrah had vanished on her way to work.After the woman’s family reported her missing after she failed to return from work, police launched a search.Comment A day later, a python with what appeared to be a large stomach was discovered by one of the search parties.
When the python was opened by the locals, they discovered Jahrah’s body inside.